Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Typical monday for sure. My wife just called to tell me that our TV is broken. Luckily it was a TV I won at a christmas raffle, but it's barely 2yrs old

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,843
Gai.

Teg, how many emails did you have to sift through?

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Not a ton since I sifted through most of them last Friday.

Automotive shuts down from December 23rd - January 2nd so there's not a lot of activity during the first week of the new year.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,846
The miata is dumb. Every little thing is a giant headache to read about on the forum.

Its the ownership base/ forum participation I spose that makes it so shit.

Trying to read about something as simple as replacing the headunit and all these wankers are falling over themselves trying to come off as the most intelligent while communicating literally no useful information in an effort to discredit other peoples posts.

The whole thing is just a shit show of disinformation.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,848
Well if you read some of these dumb bastards posts, rocketscience.

In my case, theres an amp that needs to go or you need to salvage a connector from somewhere else, loop it into itself and run it back into the amp so you can use the existing door speaker wiring. Or skip all of that rewire it which includes removing the doors entirely etc etc etc.

Just the way the forums are composed are entirely different from the good ol Honda days.

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Forums are pretty dead these days unfortunately, everything is on Instagram or Facebook.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,850
The bigger issue Im facing is switching to the new manifold. Theres 4 less vaccuum hoses (whatever, cap em), two less sensors (ummm), and a whole butterfly valve thats deleted. Not to mention the sensors Im deleting to run the new throttle body.

Im just not finding anything useful and Im frustrated. I did make 100 bucks on the old manifold last weekend though.

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Are you running factory ECU or do you have something aftermarket?

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,853
Haha Dad... great car, ownership base is fucktarded.

I'll be picking up some sort of ecu solution come spring.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,855
I felt like learning things on here and k20.org was pretty sstraight forward. There were a lot of DIY's as well.

Idk, very possible I just dont have the same patience/time that I used to.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Learning things and getting help from people is/was pretty fast, but I think you'll always get the people that try to make other people not look like they know what they are talking about

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,857
I know Im just bitching at this point but the whole "GO READ" thing is a bit off the mark considering people have just spent an hour sifting through 50 pages of useless banter. Well, you'd hope they at least tried. I suppose the issue being people assume they didn't.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,858
Blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch, cars dumb. The end.

1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.