Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1801 - 1820 of 1859 Posts

·
3,310 Posts
Dude ran 115 and comes out taking shit... GTFO with that shit
Oh man.. So he runs a 115 and thinks that is fast for a kseries? Enough to make a post calling out any other kseries owner to challenge to beat that time? Thats 11 seconds slower than me. :face:
Yes my car is fast and yes I will dominate that ass
I love this. I love that you guys finally found the errors of your ways and have come back to repent and be cleansed of your drag racing sinz.
Calling out all k series! Except saggy nuts from racehoues
Still not sure why I got singled out. Unless he thinks I am fastest Kseries and he is 2nd? What about Kor with a 107.xx?? Must have forgot about Kor. Dont ever forget/ count out Korybro, he'll get you right in the butthole.

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
Also I'm not done drag racing... just need to get all new mounts and (insert more parts here) so I stop breaking everything on burnouts.

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
The post has been deleted. It wasn't about saggy at all, some dumb hmong kid posted a pic of his civic hatch back saying he was challenging all k series owners to a race. and yeng was just mocking the op saying he'd run them as well on the road course, but not saggy.

·
3,310 Posts
The post has been deleted. It wasn't about saggy at all, some dumb hmong kid posted a pic of his civic hatch back saying he was challenging all k series owners to a race. and yeng was just mocking the op saying he'd run them as well on the road course, but not saggy.
oh ok.. makes more sense now. And good save for Yeng, he dont want none of this :chuck:

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,819
Oh man.. So he runs a 115 and thinks that is fast for a kseries? Enough to make a post calling out any other kseries owner to challenge to beat that time? Thats 11 seconds slower than me. :face:

I love this. I love that you guys finally found the errors of your ways and have come back to repent and be cleansed of your drag racing sinz.

Still not sure why I got singled out. Unless he thinks I am fastest Kseries and he is 2nd? What about Kor with a 107.xx?? Must have forgot about Kor. Dont ever forget/ count out Korybro, he'll get you right in the butthole.
I'm going to make a solid effort to run the road course next year.

1801 - 1820 of 1859 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.