Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1801 - 1820 of 1859 Posts

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
I mean, you can rent the PPE because that shit is pricey. The license I did not know you needed but makes sense.

I think 200-500 is a little on the light side. Chump car races are long... tires/gas/pads etc.. you have to have extras of all that shit plus whatever else may break.

When I was talking to Shane about WRL he said $500-$800 per person per race so I would think chump is very similar
I spose the PPE would have to be certified to a certain year as well. Probably not too much on the market for hand-me-down used stuff :/

This was from one of the guys that participates but that was just entry fee's without cost of travel or parts.

Maybe one of these guys are trust funds kids lol.... you'd almost have to be O_O

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Did you ever get that rail?
Yeah, my bad. Meant to tell you but I've just been all over the map since getting home.

It's mighty minty, thanks again man :feel:

Need to order the pulse damper seeing as someone appeared to steal it :rotfl:

·
3,310 Posts
Yeah, my bad. Meant to tell you but I've just been all over the map since getting home.

It's mighty minty, thanks again man :feel:

Need to order the pulse damper seeing as someone appeared to steal it :rotfl:
Oh really? I didn't even notice it was missing. Kinda makes it worthless then if you have to order a new one anyways. Sorry bud

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Did you not take the pulse damper off and use it on your new rail?

·
3,310 Posts
Did you not take the pulse damper off and use it on your new rail?
I have my oem corroded stock rail on. Never had anything else on there besides the stock one. I didn't remove it from that one.

I'll check to make sure its not sitting in the box of randomness I have from picking up those parts. Could be except it doesnt just fall off so..

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
They're not that expensive anyways, it's like 30 bucks or so.

Not a big deal :feel:

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Brand new rail is $69.37, just the bare rail like you sent me.

Pulse damper is $30.65, gasket is $2.36, and cap is $3.69.

So what, it's like 45 bucks to complete it, or 100 bucks brand new, I'll take it.

·
3,310 Posts
Alright. Well I'll still poke around when I get home just to double check I dont have it. If I do it would be brand new like the rail is. If I find it I'll send it out and let you know

1801 - 1820 of 1859 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.