Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1821 - 1840 of 1868 Posts

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
Both.

Body shop ordered all of the replacement parts, received them... But I told them to hold off on fixing it until my house is done. They said they can put it in one of their warehouses until I'm ready. It requires a full respray, so I don't want it sitting in my apartment parking lot and get door dings or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
True.

What exactly needs to be done. Does it need a new roof skin?

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
Roof, both front fenders, rear bumper, rear drivers door, front glass, rear glass, paint.

He ordered the parts already, or else I would have put a JDM rear bumper on it and get the exhaust shortened. It kind of sucks.

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

JDM rear bumper
Evo 7 tail lights
Chop/Weld current exhaust
Coilovers
Wheels/Tires

Call it a day.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,827
Smart on keeping it off the apartment lot. Is that going to cost you at all?

How is the apartment going so far? Did your computer survive?

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
If I add those car parts, that'll be coming out of a settlement check - so it'll cost me ... kind of.

Computer did not survive. I bought a motherboard/processor/power supply to repair it. The 1080TI was salvageable. So I'll have 2 computers now.

Apartment living is OK. It's relatively quiet which is OK. Mostly old people live there. It's not a house, that's for sure.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,831
Werd, I need to use mine more. I almost bought a monitor yesterday that I'd been shopping for months. Told myself I wouldnt use the thing enough to justify it.

x2 @ Gusboi

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,834
I started playing Fortnite again. Its still ghey but I guess fun to play with friends.

Good to hear about Gus transitioning. I guess he dont care as long as he gets food and outside time.

Sounds like all in all, reasonably comfortable. All things considered of course.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,835
I forgot the vape at home today. Probably the literal longest time without it months, maybe years. Extra fidgety but overall livable. Looking forward to kicking it for real soon.

:coffee:

1821 - 1840 of 1868 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.