There was one at Honda Meet actually.

Pretty neat, not my style though.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,844
I would fux with one fur shur.

K24, LS, whatever,

* Jesus, when did they get so expensive? Like a few years ago they were half the price werent they? 120k for the flagship!?

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
I guess it's a supply and demand thing... Unless I'm missing something there's no way that cars worth that much.

I was thinking ~30-40k-ish... No where near that.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,846 (Edited)
Just priced out the original track day toy and it still came to 83k.

Nah.

Admittedly I did include the $15,000 turbo upgrade option, which includes... for fifteen grand...:
• Power Increased to 365 BHP
• Twin Aero Side Pods
• Performance Clutch
• Secondary Radiator/Intercooler
• ECU Reflash

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,849
Anyone else get Prowler/PT cruiser vibes from this?

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
At Sears once in the Frandor shopping mall in Lansing, when asked for my phone number I told them 281-330-008. Cashier says, "Mike?" Me, "Yes" Cashier, "Well sir it looks like you've got XX points on your account, would you like to use them today? Me, "Sure, what does that equal out to in cash?" Cashier, "$33.XX", I quickly paid and got the fuck outta there.

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
At Sears once in the Frandor shopping mall in Lansing, when asked for my phone number I told them 281-330-008. Cashier says, "Mike?" Me, "Yes" Cashier, "Well sir it looks like you've got XX points on your account, would you like to use them today? Me, "Sure, what does that equal out to in cash?" Cashier, "$33.XX", I quickly paid and got the fuck outta there.
True story, #I'mtherealmikejones

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
That's funny shit about the customer service rep. I might have to steal that from you, that way next time a company wants my number for something I'll give them that.

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
That's funny shit about the customer service rep. I might have to steal that from you, that way next time a company wants my number for something I'll give them that.
I use it 50% of the time, the other 50% of the time I give them my number, but change the last digit.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,859
"Racecar backwards is racecar. Racecar upside down is expensive."

1841 - 1860 of 1868 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.