·
=D
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mike's Waterless Detailing

Contact- [email protected]
1347 415 9227

Follow/Like on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Mikesdetailing718

Located in Ridgewood Queens, Willing to come to you..
Appointments available
After 4pm Weekdays
All Day Saturday/Sunday
Holidays (Contact for more info)

Level 1 -Exterior Wash/Shine
-Tire Dressing
$15 Car
$18 SUV/Van

Level 2 -Exterior Wash/Shine
-Tire Dressing
-Interior Wipe Down
- Inside/Out glass cleaning
-Vacuum
$20 Car
$23 SUV/Van

Level 3- Paint Correction--- Polish available at great prices .... Contact for quote

·
=D
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm I might be interested.. Do u clean n condition leather seats? And does a s2000 qualify for a discount!!
Yeah I could def work out a good price for an s2000 ... And I do condition and clean leather seats and interior hit me up bro

·
OG Base Crew
4,118 Posts
Hmmm I might be interested.. Do u clean n condition leather seats? And does a s2000 qualify for a discount!!
You still have that S2K man?

Either way bump for a legit dude :thumbsup:

·
=D
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What exactly is the benefit of waterless detailing?
Well they both have their ups and downs but waterless is great in the winter, quicker then regular two bucket method, no swirls or scratches, no water marks or water leaking from mirrors and cracks and it's a wax and wash all in one

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
without water... how do you wash away all the road grime, dirt, and debris before rubbing it back into the paint?

·
=D
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You use the Chemical guys products? Or you just using that video as a reference to explain the waterless wash?
Yeah everything I use is chemical guys ...they make amazing projects that get the job done

·
Hella Fresh!
176 Posts
Yeah, I was checking out their stuff... it all looks good, and they have videos that show you how to do it on their site too. I might just get that mobile detailer starter kit. I have a 64 Impala SS back home as well, so might as well invest to keep it clean.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
damn wish you were closer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts