Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok— wanted to know if this idea could work. I love the halos... but I am not sure I like the turn signal in the stock location. Has anyone tried to use the parking light as the turn signal, and forget totally about the tiny original turn signal. So your halos are your parking lights...and that other tiny bulc

And if you have successfully, please do tell the way you did it...

Thanks

BTW... I went to ebay to check the deals, and one guy told me you have to remove the bumper to install them. Wuuuh?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Simple install. Try not to break the clips and dont forget the two screws on the very corner on each side that attach the bumper to the fender.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I think I have a bit of the jitters now though... :{ But I think I will try to tackle it anyway. Anyone have an idea of how many total bolts/clips to take out? Has there ever been a walkthrough on this? Yep, another flippen noob... :)

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
looks nice and clean with out the amber turn signal in the middle but i don't mind it....i'll have enough attention comming to my headlights soon enough with the HIDs...don't need to be bothered by cops for having the white turn signal

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, orange or white turn signals...doesn't matter.... Would the parking lights be able to take it? All it is is switching wires right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts