Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys estimted the hp and the torque of a rsx with I/H/E and neuspeed ss?
20hp more...

·
Registered
479 Posts
Every thread I read you're in here...LOL.

Short shifter does not add hp but will help out in 1/4 mile time. With i/h/e, I'd say between 15 & 30 hp. It also depends on if you get a cai or sri, a rh or shorty, and if cat is eliminated or switched to h/f.

·
Registered
479 Posts
His post numbers are increasing pretty fast.

I just deal with it and help out anyway. Only repeated threads I hate are Injen CAI vs AEM CAI, about hydrolocking, and at times when people ask about hondata.

·
VS. Godzilla
782 Posts
I/H/E, without HF cat is not going to get your butt feeling the power... I had them, and can't feel much of it. Well, that changed somewhat after ES MM. I say, I/H/E/MM!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
hp:

i dunno intake/headers/exhaust prolly 15-25 hp depending on brand and what not... i dun really recommend dc sports coz of all the shit i hear about them being crap... but i dooooooooo recommend comptech.. dude their race headers are great but they wont pass emissions

torque:

not really sure but prolly somewhere in the same numbers as the horsepower gains... prolly slighty less coz torque seems to be something harder to achieve than hp...

late,
:bow:

·
Registered
479 Posts
energy suspension motor mounts. They reduce wheel hop.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much $$ for this thing es mm?
ANd how it's working?

·
DDS
7,010 Posts
about thirty bucks

• Controls torque, diminishes wheel hop and improves manual transmission shifting.
• A must to use with modified motors and if you're heavy footed!
• Protects your existing O.E.M. rubber mounts from tearing.
• Even works with torn O.E.M. mounts.
• Can be removed later for stock running, if so desired.
• Installs in just 5 to 10 minutes on Accords and Civics!
• Durable HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane construction.

·
VS. Godzilla
782 Posts
Here are the negatives...
1) More engine vibrations, but u will not notice it with time.
2) U want to redline and drop your clutch much sooner than before, causing faster clutch wear?...
3) I can't think of anything more... Just get it...

·
Registered
479 Posts
clubrsx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So it`s like just the bushings??
30.00$ on clubrsx...
And we will feel a gain with that??

·
Registered
429 Posts
dont motor mounts only make it easier to launch without wheel hop? I dont think that it gives you any hp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.