Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 650 Posts

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Yes it's the HR kswap intake.

The intake must be trimmed in order to fit unless you want to cut your fender lining then you don't have to. I chose to cut the intake. You do have to buy a smaller battery, stock battery hits the intake.

Yes, HR rsx rad hoses are used upper and lower. Can't use the stock rad hose on top, interferes with the intake.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Awesome build man, very track oriented! :thumbsup:

Did you feel a big difference in braking when you upgraded from OEM to Spoon Monoblocks? And is the rear wing really necessary for the track? I'm heading for track in less than 2 weeks from now, and I'm a bit nervous that my rear end will be a bit twitchy around tighter corners, with no aero, and the 16k/28k spring rates :ugh:

Ronald

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Awesome build man, very track oriented! :thumbsup:

Did you feel a big difference in braking when you upgraded from OEM to Spoon Monoblocks? And is the rear wing really necessary for the track? I'm heading for track in less than 2 weeks from now, and I'm a bit nervous that my rear end will be a bit twitchy around tighter corners, with no aero, and the 16k/28k spring rates :ugh:

Ronald

the brakes do come in handy. the wing is not necessary but i got it because i got a good deal on it and i think it looks cool as well. :ricer: ill be adding more go mods to the car in the future where the wing will be alot more effective.

when on a track, all you reallllly need are good tires and good brakes.

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
J's rear strut bar

1 off custom fab relocate clutch reservoir bracket by anointed aero and blackndecker. Thank you guys. The work is superb.

101 - 120 of 650 Posts