Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current Mods: RH, catback exhaust, TD, RBC, IMG, KPRO
I want to gain more horsepower and parts will give me the biggest gains besides forced induction. Also which of these parts are good and which will not really be useful in gaining horsepower. And any other suggested parts.
RDX Injectors (with clips)
BluePrint Racing K-Series Head Stud Kit
BluePrint Racing Springs and Retainers
BluePrint Racing K20 ultra light I-Beam rods
Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail (black, with Fuel Pressure Gauge)
BluePrint Stage 2 K-Series Cams -

·
Blank Member
3,891 Posts
Current Mods: RH, catback exhaust, TD, RBC, IMG, KPRO
I want to gain more horsepower and parts will give me the biggest gains besides forced induction. Also which of these parts are good and which will not really be useful in gaining horsepower. And any other suggested parts.
RDX Injectors (with clips)
BluePrint Racing K-Series Head Stud Kit
BluePrint Racing Springs and Retainers
BluePrint Racing K20 ultra light I-Beam rods
Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail (black, with Fuel Pressure Gauge)
BluePrint Stage 2 K-Series Cams -
It all sounds good and close to what I've got. I would just go with new replacement OEM head bolts or ARP head studs. And if you're going to remove the head remember to mill it down a little bit to ensure it's deck for best gasket seal. Our fuel rail is supposed ot be good until 300whp. But an aftermarket one would be good if you do decide to spray. If you're changing the rods though what brand pistons do you plan on going with? Coated or uncoated? And if non coated who will sleeve your block? What compression ratio is this a DD alot of factors.

:rotfl: that's fun

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It all sounds good and close to what I've got. I would just go with new replacement OEM head bolts or ARP head studs. And if you're going to remove the head remember to mill it down a little bit to ensure it's deck for best gasket seal. Our fuel rail is supposed ot be good until 300whp. But an aftermarket one would be good if you do decide to spray. If you're changing the rods though what brand pistons do you plan on going with? Coated or uncoated? And if non coated who will sleeve your block? What compression ratio is this a DD alot of factors.

:rotfl: that's fun
I think I might just go with a the injectors , stage 2 cams and springs and retainers. I cant decide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts