Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.morralloys.com/MVI_0982.AVI

Hey guys,

I've been a member here for a fairly long time, no longer have my RSX-S...despite being in a car thats by many considered a step up, I still miss my first car. Its a work of engineering art as far as I'm concerned. That being said, I am getting new wheels for my 335i, and I chose a finish called "Signature Black", which has had some issues with machining the face of the wheel b/c its so concave, and in the process, the manufacturer tried a new machining process and came up with a completely unique pattern for the face. I think it's really cool, but I'm looking for some opinions on it. I realize full well it's my car etc, but what do you all think about it? To me, its really unique, the question is really, how will it look on a car

ps..my car is jet black (so...black black, no metal flakes)

Here is a link to the video of the wheel, yes I know, you say, why video? The answer, well, when you see the finish on the face, you'll understand why its hard to photograph, and why a video makes the most sense..its 122 mb, but for me, it downloaded at 1.5 mb/sec...not sure how itll work for all of you

I would really appreciate any opinions you guys have

Cheers

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
i think the finish looks great

beautiful wheels as well man :thumbsup:

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two new photos...only dif in my set will be the color is black inside vs smoked titanium in this photo, and the lug holes will be painted inside as well

Opinions welcome and hoped for :)

·
The Asian Mr. Clean
3,220 Posts
Those wheels look gooooooooooood!!

and nice watch btw....lol

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just hoping these wheels can withstand the chicago roads

I figure, if these break, I am definitely doing something wrong....theyre 8000 ton forged, I better not mess them up

·
NightSh1ft
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATED FINAL SIGNATURE BLACK FINISH!!!

They have now officially gone over the top, and changed this to be a brushed face over a machined face....and this is the outcome:

·
The Asian Mr. Clean
3,220 Posts
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts