Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
Friggin awesome....still 7 laps to go but the intensity is through the roof!!!!

wtf is up with rossi!? :run:

lat-R

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
tire problems
Yea, I was posting as I was watching the vid. I'm amazed that he was able to keep the bike beneath him on right hand turns after seeing the damage

valentinownt rossi
lol, troof

He was complaining about elias after the race.

Wah wah wah.
While I respect him as a rider have you ever noticed that he always crys after losing a race? He never seems to be able to just chalk it up to being beaten by his peers....

lat-R

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
While I respect him as a rider have you ever noticed that he always cries after losing a race?
he's a great rider and a stud at that. other than his track performance, he seems a little fruity, imo. you guys ever see how he smiles or waives at the camera? :rotfl:

just watch his yamaha commercials or when the camera is at his face before a race.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
he's a great rider and a stud at that. other than his track performance, he seems a little fruity, imo. you guys ever see how he smiles or waives at the camera? :rotfl:

just watch his yamaha commercials or when the camera is at his face before a race.
Oof no appreciation. Put it this way...Do you see any other riders goofing off and entertaining the viewers at home right before the race while still coming out on top as a 7 time world champ? ;)

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
people would still care, look at Mladin. He has no personality and sometimes when he talks he is an downright a-hole. He's still got a fan base and a ton of money.
lol Ben spies won the championship and everyone forgot about Mladin...lol

·
Registered
7,126 Posts

hahahahahahahaha, troof!

well i think that is more a product of him being European
:rotfl:

lol Ben spies won the championship and everyone forgot about Mladin...lol
lol, Matt who? jk

lat-R

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
exactly....if Max Biaggi was the 7 time world champion...no one would even care

I'm anxiously following biaggi's season.

Max has a bad, undeserved rap. MotoGP is so political that if you took a step back, you couldnt really blame max for acting the way he did at times. The guy was a 250 world champ and wanted to be competitive with rossi, but honda wasnt giving him the support he wanted.

Rossi is proof that rider alone isnt good enough. You need the whole package, rider, bike, and tires. If rider alone was good enough, rossi would have been an 8 time world champion instead of 7.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.