Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm planning on ordering some Hasport 62a motor mounts and I was wondering if I just replace the rear motor mount would it prevent a race header from banging or do I also need the 2 front motor mounts?

·
Past Driver’s Ed
497 Posts
Hello guys, I'm planning on ordering some Hasport 62a motor mounts and I was wondering if I just replace the rear motor mount would it prevent a race header from banging or do I also need the 2 front motor mounts?
I would change the front and rear mounts as a pair. You can use mount inserts without jeopardizing performance. I have inserts and have no issues with wheel-hop or exhaust system issues.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would change the front and rear mounts as a pair. You can use mount inserts without jeopardizing performance. I have inserts and have no issues with wheel-hop or exhaust system issues.
Cool cool thanks. I have a torque damper and it helped a bit but once I turn the AC on the header bangs a lot more frequently.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She rides well now with the mounts, the vibrations aren't annoying at all lol. Sounds meaner inside too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts