Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 299 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
As taken from the very first post: Anything but pictures will be deleted, please don't quote pictures and comment, and don't post without a picture. Feel free to explain your pics in your post. No need to resize images, they look better bigger anyway.

I stole these from Nikoncafe

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
My pride and joy :)
Just got into racing this year also, best thing Ive ever spent money on.
Btw for those who dont know what this is its a Buell XB12R which is the 1203cc sportster motor with different heads and just hopped up a little, it made 110whp, not much compared to the jap bikes but my last race I beat 4 R6's in a 7 lap race :laughing: Ill never go back to a jap bike after having this, its smoother, more comfortable, handles way better than anything Ive ridden and is one of the lightest out there. /rant lol

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
My fiance's bike a 250, sorry bout the effects I took a screen shot from Facebook.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Just added this to the family yesterday :) It's been raining all week though so havn't been able to ride.

Love that Ducati!!!

I went rolling with my dad and a few of his friends the other week. They didn't like not being able to keep up with "an ole 600 pocket rocket" as they would say. Haha

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
just got my first bike about a month ago. love it. probably gonna change all the plastic to a different color in the future..not a big fan of red. lol

261 - 280 of 299 Posts