Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my cars been through a few changes over the years, and i think its time to start a thread to show its progression.

also looking for an aftermarket front bumper or lip and sides preferably painted nhbp, if anybody has any. :)

I bought the car brand new in 2005.

first mod was a buddyclub spec IV exhaust. :shakehead

somewhere along the way i got a fujita cia, esmm, megan rh, buddyclub spec III

then i got really bored with the car and decided to get a bike 2008 ninja 250

next i bought a set of megan springs, function 7 lcas, beaks bar, buddyclub spec II exhaust and a set of volk te37 18x7.5 from a member here

i couldnt keep up with my roomates r6 and everyone else i rode with, so i sold the volks and traded in the 250 for this 2008 kawasaki zx-6r

but then tragedy struck and i totaled it, i was bed ridden and couldn't walk for over a month.

peg went into my leg. got road rash on most of my face and legs
Spoiler:

figured i probably wont get another bike anytime soon, so i decided to buy function and form type 2 coilovers, mb battles 17x9.5, progress rear tiebar, sti front lip

·
Only Takes One...
3,280 Posts
Looks like my friends wheel

·
this shit isnt long enoug
199 Posts
And that's why I don't own a bike. Mostly because I don't trust others, but partly because I don't trust myself. Glad you're ok, and the car looks good my friend.

·
Consultant
825 Posts
And that's why I don't own a bike. Mostly because I don't trust others, but partly because I don't trust myself. Glad you're ok, and the car looks good my friend.
Second that, it doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, unless you can predict everything stupid every idiot near you could possibly do 100% of the time, you are never safe. I'm glad you are OK man, living through experiences like that can give you a new outlook on life... use it!:thumbsup:

I love the lip and wheels, I wouldn't think they would look good off the car, but on it they look great! Very clean man.

·
Banned
1,415,593 Posts
in on 1 :troll:

·
Crackalack
1,975 Posts
Damn, I was about to say nice pick up on the bike, leg looks nasty, but good thing you are ok. Car looks sick too. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts