Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my 7000k purchased from Mr.jung, however the color output for them are different, one is more purplish blueish while one is a bit yellow. Is this normal, and will both of them eventually change back to the same color?
Will the ballast or the bulb determine the final color output?

Help greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
the ballast is the same, no matter the bulb, check to see if he didn't ship you two different bulbs..... thats the thing that happens 2nd most....... the most often problem is he never ships and just keeps your cash.. be lucky, you're better off than some

:shakehea:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Spoon_DC5 said:
I just installed my 7000k purchased from Mr.jung, however the color output for them are different, one is more purplish blueish while one is a bit yellow. Is this normal, and will both of them eventually change back to the same color?
Will the ballast or the bulb determine the final color output?

Help greatly appreciated!!!

hey this is sorta off topic but i tried to post in your members section and got no reply. I just want to know what size your wheels are and what kind of drop you got on the ride. thanks

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Mr.Jungs HID problem

jdub12 said:
hey this is sorta off topic but i tried to post in your members section and got no reply. I just want to know what size your wheels are and what kind of drop you got on the ride. thanks
those are 18s dropped with H&R

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help guys....hope I wont need to ship the whole thing back, coz ive mounted everything!!

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
Hey, this happened to me. i have written him over 20 times (literally) and its been a week and a half. i will chaeck out the switching bulbs idea. (good idea steve) let me know if anyone gets a hole of Mr. J.....we need to have a talk. Thanks. here are the pics.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
When I first got my HIDs, the passenger side would be slightly green.. mostly on a cold startup.. but if you looked carefully, you could see it after its been on for a few hours still.

After a few weeks, the color matched on both sides..

However, from those pictures, mine weren't that far apart in color :confused:

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm....mine kinda look like yours, one side was much yellow than the other, let us know if the color output is different after switching the bulbs, also how long have u gotten yours corso

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
i've had mine since christmas....(heh... it was my present to myself) but my car hasnt seen a lot of driving in the past month. its suspended. so... its had about one full month of driving... mr. jung wont reply to my god damn emails. its been 2 weeks now since i emailed him. i'm getting really really fuckin pissed... these things have a 1 year warranty, and if my shits gimp, i want it fixed. does anyone have access to a mass emailing system so i can overload his mail program??

·
///M
5,299 Posts
yeh misterjung's service is ass! i read on some forum that hes subscribed to that he's been sick or some shit.. lmao.. liar.. heres my misterjung's./.

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
aznbeayst said:
yeh misterjung's service is ass! i read on some forum that hes subscribed to that he's been sick or some shit.. lmao.. liar.. heres my misterjung's./.
urs 7500K looks fine

·
///M
5,299 Posts
oh, im not complainin bout my bulbs.. i was just saying his service was bad... but i want my hid's bluer!!! damn himm.. cheap tho.. :D

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
corso28 said:
i've had mine since christmas....(heh... it was my present to myself) but my car hasnt seen a lot of driving in the past month. its suspended. so... its had about one full month of driving... mr. jung wont reply to my god damn emails. its been 2 weeks now since i emailed him. i'm getting really really fuckin pissed... these things have a 1 year warranty, and if my shits gimp, i want it fixed. does anyone have access to a mass emailing system so i can overload his mail program??
any luck contacting him? Have you tried switching the bulbs yet? I will be sending back my bulbs back to him and have him give me the correct ones if the color does not change in 2 weeks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.