Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
everyone shut it
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looing to make a custom exhaust here pretty soon, and was wondering if anyone knew of some mufflers that have the curved tip downwards like burns or the j's racing exhaust. i know i can get the burns muffler, i cant figure out prices or what actual model get beause their site is really confusing, so if anyone can point me in the direction to that muffler that wouldbe helpful as well. thanks

·
I WILL DESTROY YOU!
2,176 Posts
im looing to make a custom exhaust here pretty soon, and was wondering if anyone knew of some mufflers that have the curved tip downwards like burns or the j's racing exhaust. i know i can get the burns muffler, i cant figure out prices or what actual model get beause their site is really confusing, so if anyone can point me in the direction to that muffler that wouldbe helpful as well. thanks
+1 I've been looking for one of these in 3". :thumbsup:

·
everyone shut it
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have the stock 05 exhaust now, im looking to make a 2.5 inch as im supercharging my car in the summer

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
+1 I've been looking for one of these in 3". :thumbsup:
I have been thinking about making them in chrome and black in different sizes so that you can slide it onto any muffler. I am just not sure if people would find it cheesy.

i have the stock 05 exhaust now, im looking to make a 2.5 inch as im supercharging my car in the summer
then you would get a 2.5" muffler

·
I WILL DESTROY YOU!
2,176 Posts
I have been thinking about making them in chrome and black in different sizes so that you can slide it onto any muffler. I am just not sure if people would find it cheesy.

then you would get a 2.5" muffler
If you sold either entire mufflers with dolphin dip, or just the tips (burnt titanium, brushed metal, matte black), I know people would buy them.

I would personally buy a muffler with burnt titanium dolphin tip in a heart beat if it were for a 3" pipe.

·
everyone shut it
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
If you sold either entire mufflers with dolphin dip, or just the tips (burnt titanium, brushed metal, matte black), I know people would buy them.

I would personally buy a muffler with burnt titanium dolphin tip in a heart beat if it were for a 3" pipe.
same :thumbsup:

k20A do it, i would definately buy it and im sure alot of others would too, everyone loves that set up, i realize i would get the 2.5 muffler, but it doesnt say prices on the site or which one is the dolphin tip etc...and they are quite expensive from burns if i recall, if it was cheaper im sure ALOT of people would buy it, if you could sell them for cheaper somehow

edit: does anyone know of any other ones besides burns?

·
I WILL DESTROY YOU!
2,176 Posts
same :thumbsup:

k20A do it, i would definately buy it and im sure alot of others would too, everyone loves that set up, i realize i would get the 2.5 muffler, but it doesnt say prices on the site or which one is the dolphin tip etc...and they are quite expensive from burns if i recall, if it was cheaper im sure ALOT of people would buy it, if you could sell them for cheaper somehow

edit: does anyone know of any other ones besides burns?
I know T1R and J's make such mufflers, but I don't think there is anyway to order them separately, especially in 3" pipe diameter.

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
i'll post pics of mine on the weekend.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
I have two of them in the garage just laying there. I was suppose to put on my IS350, but I ended up buying a TRD exhaust & than trading in the car. BTW the ones I have don't angle all the down, they sorta look like my GN+ exhaust.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts