Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
beastiality?? rightttt

daz- $200?? They originally retail at like $680. But pricing is all over the place now.
lol j/k but yeah those are both nice really

i just noticed...lol at white zoo...so what black people arent allowed? lol....couldnt it have just been zoo...AGV Doesnt matter if your black or white zoo

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
well i just saw something resembling pokemon on the first and the second one is screaming "flowers and faeries" for some reason.. i mean no offense it was just my impression (from a non-bike guy, mind you.)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree that neither are the most manly lids but they are rossi reps...and they are the way they are for that reason. Both clearly represent rossi's character. NONETHELESS, VOTE ON ONE DAMMit, whether you think one is pokemon world and the other is rainbow mania, chooseeee

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
only if you have a white jacket, mugello.

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
i'll vote for the mugello then, seeing as how there aren't actually any flowers or faeries on it. but the first definitely has some pokemans haha. it might help if i knew who rossi was but thats okay

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
They're Rossi replicas.

So yes, they are girly.
they're rossi's style. are you rossi? if no then don't try to be him. make your own style.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
is rossi gay or is he a she :rotfl:
hes like five foot four, long curly hair and dreamy eyes lol.

but he's like jesus on a motorcycle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts