Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I'm an avid photographer. I don't claim to be good but I try. Friday night; Club RSX Canada East had a Toronto Raptor/Dave and Busters meet. During half time I snapped up a few shots. Instead of trying to get a good angle I decided to get every angle. I thought it was creative. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
95,893 Posts
I like the way the Mugen comes out actually looking good on the 05-06. On the 02-04, I can't stand it. It just doesn't go well with the headlights. Pure clash. As for the rears, I've always liked the way rear lip kits look on the 02-04, and the whole rear end for that matter. The 05-06 rear, it's stock or nothing, it just doesn't work with a rear lip spoiler. As for the trunk spoilers, I love them! When the RSX came out in 2001, I said to myself, now that's a car that needs a flush mount trunk spoiler to accent the trunk, I'll just have to find one... eventually, which didn't happen until 2004, when the 05s came out. Purely the best trunk spoilers, are the flush mount type.

As for the hoods, I've never been a fan of hoods that you can't see. A two tone hood, that's fine, and sometimes looks perfect...but...one you can't see, all black, doesn't do it for me. Yeah, I know, it's the Carbon Fiber craze. I don't care for it, unless it done well in a two tone. Now the hood with the two vents, it just goes perfect with the 05-06 Mugen front end. Nice.

As for the sides, both are nice, and just fit well with the rest of the car that they are on. For me, I'd take the 02-04 rear with the matching sides you have, and 05-06 with Mugen front end.

So, what do I have, 02-04 sides and rear A-Spec lip, with the C-West N1 Type II on an 02-04 JDM HID front-end. Yeah, it's another one of those love it or hate it type looks.

The pictures. I LOVE THE PICTURES! GREAT PHOTO SHOOT SKIILLS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
not a fan of the wheels, or the front bumpers on both cars..

you could also try to be more creative with the photoshoot

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.