Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Royale with cheese.
487 Posts
yeah, find out who stole my RSX and is chopping it up, he'll hook you up, I only had it for about 500 miles.

·
Royale with cheese.
487 Posts
haha i was joking. local authorities cant do shit, my ride is goneeeeee

·
Royale with cheese.
487 Posts
its cool, just have to wait

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
yeah sorry to hear. yeah king is the only place to get it

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
jphesterly said:
yeah, find out who stole my RSX and is chopping it up, he'll hook you up, I only had it for about 500 miles.
When did your car get stolen? That sucks dude.

·
Registered
633 Posts
not to hijack the thread, but how was the noise???

there are other sources for mugen, just look for shops that deal jdm stuph.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
DPark14 said:
Actually you can get it at JHPUSA.com also. But I'd suggest getting it from Kings Motorsports because they're the official US Mugen Distributor.

JHPUSA.com gets it through King. Anyone who advertises it on their website, etc. goes through King. Titan Motorsports, JHPUSA.com, inlinefour.com, Darksidemotoring.com, all of them. On occasion you will find some parts that someone has acquired by other means, but not often.

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
its not on the JHPUSA.com's web site

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
good find. had any buisness with them?

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
link me.

·
- - - - - - -
2,099 Posts
RSXSAV69 said:
good find. had any buisness with them?
Yes i have. They are in Japan, so they can get anything. If you wanna save on shipping, go freight by boat, but it'll take like a month or 2, and cheap as dirt. It just depends if you need it asap. Anyhow, regular shipping, by air, would be probably the same price if not cheaper if you bought it in the states and shipped to your house becuase places here bump the prices up to make a sale.

I don't wanna make this an exhaust comparrison poll, but from personal experience, I'd have you look into the Fujitsubo Powergetter. Flows better, and is very deep and quiet. When it has warmed to idle, you cannot hear it. Besides, Toda changed from the Mugen twin-loop to the Fujitsubo Powergetter on their rsx.

Either way, you get a great exhaust, Mugen or Fujitsubo!

·
Auto-x whore
979 Posts
Anything mugen that I buy from now on will be through King. They are a great company to deal with. When did toda switch to the powergetter, this is the first time that I have heard this. I still plan on going with the twin loop though. I am a mugen/toda whore from now on.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.