Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over a month of waiting on it to get here from Japan, I finally got the shipment from King today.

Its on now (what are you doing Saturday, Dave :beerchug: )

·
Royale with cheese.
2,140 Posts
very nice, was about to spring for that, but decided to save 400 and just buy the PG. But I AM VERY ENVIOUS!! :)

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I can't help it. I have been a huge Mugen fan for years.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres another. I will put up some of the install itself too.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
cool, can u post sound files of the exhaust to, and if u do get it dynoed can u post that to. I am deciding on the bext exhaust system to get for my car, not to loud but gives efficient WHP gain.

·
Registered
59 Posts
NICE.
please take some pics when its on the car ..
Bow down to the beauty of MUGEN craftsmanship....

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will post sound clips of it while it is on the dyno. I am having it dynoed as soon as possible after installing it (which will be this saturday). Keep in mind thought that the sound will be a bit louder than normal, as I also have a Toda race header.

I got it from King. It is pricey, but I love the quality, performance, and craftsmanship that go along with Mugen products. As I said, I have been using Mugen products on my Hondas for years now.

·
?
403 Posts
Make sure you post sound clips of the header and exhaust together. I just wanted to hear how loud it would be. Thanks.

·
Korican
874 Posts
Sweet buy, looks great. I bet it sounds very nice.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
well if it adds 10WHP+ I ll be glad to spend 900 for an exhaust system.

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
Glad to see I am not the only mugen whore in the atl area. I never really meant to become one, but they have all the parts that I want.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Acuraivtec said:
well if it adds 10WHP+ I ll be glad to spend 900 for an exhaust system.
$900 would've been nice. Try $975+$87 shipping. Oversized package my friend. :shakehead

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
boarderdf said:
Glad to see I am not the only mugen whore in the atl area. I never really meant to become one, but they have all the parts that I want.

I have been a Mugen whore since 1998, when I realized I could get parts here.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
post sound clips when you have it.

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
Yeah I started with the mugen pedals about a year ago, and my mugen collection has been growing since. I am going to have to check out your exhaust when the next atl meet comes up.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I like to put parts that are proven well on other RSX-S. And Mugen gots a good reputation, if I get a raised at my job I might have to go for Mugen instead of Evo 2

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
sweeeettt!!! glad to see you finally got your stuff!

give me a call tommorrow or friday and let me know exactly when and where we are gonna do the install so I can plan ahead. Saturday should be OK, are we gonna go dyno it right after that too?

Reminder, your gonna need to get a O2 sensor removal tool from AutoZone before Saturday. Also, from what I'm hearing from other Toda race header owners your going to need to extend the wires in your O2 simulator to make it fit without being too tight.

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
Yeah, I would recommend going ahead and extending those wires for the 02 sim. I was there when my friend messed his up, and it was no fun trying to get that thing fixed.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea, I need to get with Spyderrsx to see what he did with his.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts