Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah any one have a picture of what it looks like. all the people that have the twin loop which is like 5 hehe dont have a rear lip so i was wondering what this would look like. and would it stick out too much

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
35 looks and no response........thanks guys not j/p anyone out their

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
76 looks and still no opinions..........

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:wavey:

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:boring:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
i just wanted to post so you know i wasn't just looking and being unhelpful...but i've got no pics so i guess this is still not helping you

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics, opinions on how it would look?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Have never seen it w/ the USDM OEM rear lip, but I'd say go w/ the JDM lip. The Mugen exhaust is actually made for the JDM DC5 so the tip is longer than US market exhaust making it fit the JDM lip better in my personal opinion. My digi cam is all fucked up but here are some pics so you get the idea of how it looks. Again, sorry about the crappy pics.

Minh

1 of 4

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks a lot.....thats perfect even though the pics werent the greatest. i wasnt sure if the mugen exaust would stick out to much or would show at all but yeah thats almost perfect.

thanks again
and btw how do u like the mugen

·
Registered
178 Posts
I actually like it alot. I'm not a fan of loud exhaust, I'm getting too old for that. Has a very classy sound and its the first exhaust I've had on any of my cars where I haven't lost any low end. The one downside is price of course, but then I got it for a good deal used.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was at my cousins house, so decided to take better pics for you, I felt bad for the other shitty ones.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks again that looks great and on my NBP it will look even better haha j/p

·
Central PA AMSOIL dealer
5,586 Posts
Hey Tupac, you didn't happen to buy that exhaust off of someone in PA did you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts