Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

MUGEN twin loop w/JDM or OEM rear lip

1K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  7900rpms 
#1 ·
yeah any one have a picture of what it looks like. all the people that have the twin loop which is like 5 hehe dont have a rear lip so i was wondering what this would look like. and would it stick out too much

#2 ·
35 looks and no response........thanks guys not j/p anyone out their

#3 ·
76 looks and still no opinions..........

#7 ·
pics, opinions on how it would look?

#9 ·
Have never seen it w/ the USDM OEM rear lip, but I'd say go w/ the JDM lip. The Mugen exhaust is actually made for the JDM DC5 so the tip is longer than US market exhaust making it fit the JDM lip better in my personal opinion. My digi cam is all fucked up but here are some pics so you get the idea of how it looks. Again, sorry about the crappy pics.

Minh

1 of 4

#14 ·
thanks a lot.....thats perfect even though the pics werent the greatest. i wasnt sure if the mugen exaust would stick out to much or would show at all but yeah thats almost perfect.

thanks again
and btw how do u like the mugen

#15 ·
I actually like it alot. I'm not a fan of loud exhaust, I'm getting too old for that. Has a very classy sound and its the first exhaust I've had on any of my cars where I haven't lost any low end. The one downside is price of course, but then I got it for a good deal used.

#18 ·
thanks again that looks great and on my NBP it will look even better haha j/p

#25 ·
yeah the twin loop looks ugly but its quiet, give a nice amount of power and u cant see the loop part unless u look under the car and lastly it looks stock hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.