Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good, not a fan of red H's wit DSM...

Reactions: Rpm6100

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Maybe it's just personal opinion but I think it looks kinda ricy when you put an unpainted lip on your car... its like you just scratched up just enough cash to buy the lip but not enough to get it painted... I personally wouldn't put it on till I got it painted but thats just me.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe it's just personal opinion but I think it looks kinda ricy when you put an unpainted lip on your car... its like you just scratched up just enough cash to buy the lip but not enough to get it painted... I personally wouldn't put it on till I got it painted but thats just me.... :thumbsup:
well in my opinion i like it black plus after buyin a cf hood, hids, header, emblems it gets kinda expensive especially doin it all at the same time o dont understand how it looks ricy but yeah its your opinion

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks good mate, i would go with body color on the lip, it will make the hood stand out more. What about a rear lip? that exhaust looks like it sticks out loads might help it look better.

Theres not a bad look, just one thats different to your own vision!

:thumbsup:

·
Combat Veteran
102,058 Posts
yeah to each his own :D

o and fyi since its not painted im gonna take a shot in the dark and say its a replica ITR lip which means its fiberglass so the chances would be the same on it cracking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts