Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Man
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a_peep said:
It seems like you in fact do have hondata in that video from where you're shifting, although I can't quite tell when you shift into 3rd. Not to mention I don't think you ran a 14.4 with I/E/Motor Mounts..... and your lieing in the past.
Harsh believer eh? :shakehead

·
Registered
95 Posts
a_peep said:
It seems like you in fact do have hondata in that video from where you're shifting, although I can't quite tell when you shift into 3rd. Not to mention I don't think you ran a 14.4 with I/E/Motor Mounts..... and your lieing in the past.
LOL he has INTAKE/ E.S. Motor Mount only...no exhaust. He also had no hondata then. Why's it so hard to believe someone can actually drive good?

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
tekmode said:
LOL he has INTAKE/ E.S. Motor Mount only...no exhaust. He also had no hondata then. Why's it so hard to believe someone can actually drive good?
True. I ran a 14.6 awhile back w/ only a cai...stock tires too. :)

·
Old Man
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a_peep said:
I'll make you a deal, I mixed you up with mainstray lol and just wanted to get on his case... so you delete your posts and I'll delete mine. :D
Mainstray LOL screw you bastard! hahahah how dare you get me mixed up with him :jigglemad :D :laughing: :tonguegri

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
he still has that 0mph rev limiter, after i got hondata that was removed. maybe they only started doing that recently?

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
I ran a 14.64 with just a CAI/tires.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
freekboy said:
he still has that 0mph rev limiter, after i got hondata that was removed. maybe they only started doing that recently?
Yes, thats a recent thing. If you recently bought Hondata, your 0mph rev limiter is gone. :driving: I personally kind of like it there to be honest.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Mm can't wait for my hondata then lol...

nice run

1 - 10 of 10 Posts