Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

My 1991 Civic Si, replaced my K24/K20 PB 67mm RSX.

5K views 72 replies 41 participants last post by  R S Exitus 
#1 ·

There's some more info on this, I'll edit later.

See less See more
Reactions: SolidTypeSexy
#5 ·
I've had 3 RSX's, 2 type S's 1 base/auto. I still have the base, I daily drive it. I'm just tired of the chassis, tired of the K. I've done my thing with it and I want to learn something else.

Cars are my hobby. I enjoy learning, testing, building and going fast.

The other part of the story; "FWD sucks". :p Think deeper, you may figure it out.

#7 ·
It's what you think.

#11 ·
Same to you! Keep in touch, do you still have my number? I got a new phone and lost yours.

You should uhh, make room in the place for a newly single guy for a weekend some time this fall! :p

#14 ·
You sir, I <3 you.

#16 ·
LOL. I'll F my K with my D!

#20 ·
Yes.

Extra Krispy said:
Haha not what I meant but I meant any chance your are doing an F2k?
I know. And I came back saying I'll keep it D. :laughing:

Reactions: 71903DC5
#28 ·
This is an OLD graph of this car. Had a GT28R on it, swapped to a GT30R, made 80whp more but was a LOT slower due to lag and response. They put a 2871R on it and re-tuned at same pressure as the 30R and here's the results.

Solid lines = GT2871R
Dotted = GT30R

#30 ·
That tune was BONE STOCK internals.

#32 ·
Wiseco/Eagle setup. 9:1 At least that's from what I've found on the history of the car. I've done a lot of researching on this thing, found a lot of quality info.

#36 ·
I've seen this car in action and it's crazy, contemplated buying it from Eric quite a few times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.