1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Director/Producer
244 Posts
never heard of this

·
Registered
46 Posts
i haven't driven auto in YEARS, but don't you need to depress the brake pedal to shift out of PARK? Maybe you forgot to do that hehe

Actually 2 months ago I couldn't shift gears on my 6spd. The shifter was just totally jammed. Looked under the hood, turned out a squirrel had left me a nice big walnut and stuck it between the gears hehe Took me a while to get it out too!!

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
xtreme416 said:
Actually 2 months ago I couldn't shift gears on my 6spd. The shifter was just totally jammed. Looked under the hood, turned out a squirrel had left me a nice big walnut and stuck it between the gears hehe Took me a while to get it out too!!
lol, did you run over any squirrels recently? maybe it was seeking revenge :rotfl:

·
cole world
5,090 Posts
rsx_freak79 said:
shoulda gotten a type s :rolleyes:

j/k fumio ;) :laughing:

hope it's nothing serious man. :(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
I got tihs problem now (took me forever to get home, so finally I opened the shift lock slot)... when you say brake sensor went out, do you mean the fuse? I'm gonna check the fuse now.

·
700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
the fuses seem unblown, could it be the brake relay that's blown? I did smell a burning smell in my car this morning.

·
BOIX bitch! eff yo couch
96 Posts
happened to me when i first put my subs n amp in the car. blew the radio fuse in the box. i think.. lol it was a while ago but i replaced it and then it magically worked.

acura might've raped you by telling you its the sensor. they almost did that to me $180 to fucking reset my srs light and "CHECK" my rear windshield washer sprayer nozzle.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.