Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new pics of kit sroll down

trust me these rims look stunning in person.

he bought some mixed satin silver paint from nappa and resprayed his sideskirts and rear lip to match better. He also painted an OEM wing just hasn't put it on the car yet.

Most people on prelude power bash his car for the rims and the headlight paint thing. I agree the headlights are bad, and he does too, just wanted to try something different. We're sand em down and clear em out and then re-paint his inserts dark black since when we originally did them we used metallic black which is more grey. He is one of the only people that he has seen that actually blacked out the inserts of the headlights like we do to our RSX's.

let me know what you think

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
its got alot of scratched and dings... i was looking at it yesterday... i dont feel the rims either, maybe be better on something like a lex or benz more on the classsy side, but the skirts dont match and the hood needs alot of repair, once thats done, slap some 05-06 type s wheels and it would look sick

·
UnDr PrShR
1,854 Posts
its got alot of scratched and dings... i was looking at it yesterday... i dont feel the rims either, maybe be better on something like a lex or benz more on the classsy side, but the skirts dont match and the hood needs alot of repair, once thats done, slap some 05-06 type s wheels and it would look sick

Well Well Well, the picture doesnt show all that, the picture actually gave the car some justice then :laughing:

·
drive your dreams
5,498 Posts
those rims are not made for an import at all, but love the color of the car!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts