Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rotaredom
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big crack?

in a discreet area, but is there any way to fix this or is a new bumper the only solution? :shakehead

(those things that look like scratches around it is actually Zaino)

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
u could bondo it, but that would require repainting the whole bumper...other then taht nothing else then new bumper
good luck

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I got hit from behind the same sorta thing happened i got it fixed for like 300 ...Actually i think mine was worse i actually had a hole

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Damn... looks like the same crack i got rite now... Mine happened from a hit and run couple of months ago.. haven't fixed it yet :mad:

·
Rotaredom
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well......I have this small sticker I have been meaning to put on my car, and now I have the perfect spot.....so I guess I'll just cover it up. It's a small sticker, and even though I'm averse to putting that shit on your car, this is really small and classy.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
there was a thread here where someone used fiberglass to patch up their lip kit that got cracked.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
e90
115,535 Posts
I'd use an epoxy plastic fill instead of bondo, but yeah, you'll have to repaint atleast a good protion of your bumper.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
you're goign to have to patch it up and repaint the whole bumper man =(

or get a bumper sticker [hell no]

·
Rotaredom
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm putting a tiny sticker on......

its not that bad.....I'll put a pic up of it....

I don't want to have to go through all that trouble, where I could get a whole new bumper for the price to fix it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts