1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
EaSt COaSt PiMp
439 Posts
Damn man...that sux!:eek: How'd that happen?:dontknow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, didnt you just get your door handles shaved too? Is anything salvagable on that car, DAMN!!! Hope you are ok, looks gruesome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can't even tell it's an rsx in the first few, except for that jdm spoiler (which is somehow in perfect shape).. looks painful.

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
WANNA SELL YOUR SPOILER WE HAVE THE SAME COLOR CAR....
i'm really sorry about ypur car and are you okay...
if you wanna sell your spoiler e-mail me sorry again...thats what my first rsx looked like when i flipped it.....looking at that gave me flash backs

·
Tarmac meister
5,640 Posts
Damn........you are still ALIVE? judging from the picture......it looks like this driver should have TWO broken legs and some deep cuts on the skull.......if he didn't die.........sorry about the car.

KAMIKAZE ALL THE WAY >>>>>>>>>>>>BANZI
you are a true brave man...........:thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whoa! I hope you're ok!
That is one bad lookin car. You'll have to tell us what happened.

:shooting: ACCIDENTS
:shooting: BAD DRIVERS

I hope the insurance co gives you a good rental!

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
:eek: What the hell did you do? From the looks of your car, your lucky your alive. Did they have to use the jaws of life to get you out?

·
Registered
486 Posts
sorry to inform you, but there is no heaven. your car is just dead. I am glad to see one less pair of altezzas off the street.

Glad to hear you are alright though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
QUIT TRYING TO STREET RACE. YOU ARE MAKING MY INSURANCE PREMIUMS GO UP.

My insurance premium went from $171 to $216 because of stupid motherfuckers like you rolling or otherwise totalling their RSXs.

Eighteen year olds have no place in a car like that. Get a job, make some money, then get a car, spoiled riceboy.

·
Registered
486 Posts
PBCrunch said:

My insurance premium went from $171 to $216 because of stupid motherfuckers like you rolling or otherwise totalling their RSXs.

Eighteen year olds have no place in a car like that. Get a job, make some money, then get a car, spoiled riceboy.

Holy schnikeys!! finally another straight shooter on this site!

I love you man!!! Tell it like it is!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Holy shit man.... what the hell happend?

PBCrunch said:

And how do you even know he was street racing??

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
(EVIL SIDE)
This supports my theory: that dipshit kids that chase 12 year old Asian girls in their winged out, altezza, ghetto rigs really are shitty drivers. I'm relieved to see one less RSX with a big wing and those motherfucking tastless, bullshit taillights. Who's fault was the crash? And how the fuck did someone born in 1984 get a RSX?

(PUBLIC SIDE)
I'm very sorry about your car.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts