Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I dunno much about them either. Only that is roughly around a 14.5-14.6 1/4 mile time. I think :dontknow:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's a very good time for the mods i have. There are other people on the site with the same mods as me, and extra like a 9lb flywheel, stage 3 clutch, big bore throttle body, underdrive pulley, bigger tires, and they still can't nail the time on my slip.

i'm just curious, what does a rsx-s, celicagts, sentra spec-v, run with i/h/e on stock tires and no weight reduction?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Stock motor with weight reduction I ran 9.434 full interior I ran 9.5 with a 2.180 60'

with AEM CAI & drag radials I ran an 8.964 @ 79.58 mph on a 2.05 60'

Never ran full interior with mods cause it's a waste of time.

you can check my sig for what I run now ;)

what tiburon board do you post on?

·
Registered
144 Posts
whoa said:
it's a very good time for the mods i have. There are other people on the site with the same mods as me, and extra like a 9lb flywheel, stage 3 clutch, big bore throttle body, underdrive pulley, bigger tires, and they still can't nail the time on my slip.

i'm just curious, what does a rsx-s, celicagts, sentra spec-v, run with i/h/e on stock tires and no weight reduction?
Well, driven correctly...I'm sure an RSX-S can run 14.1 or maybe 14.0 with I/H/E on stock tires and no weight reduction.

My 1/8mile on my slip for my 14.3 1/4mile with mods in signature is

[email protected] only power adder is the intake. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how are you guys hitting 2.1 and 2.0 60' times on stock tires?

·
Registered
330 Posts
practice! what forum for tiburons do you post on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.