Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I come home and check my tracking for my koni shocks(front) shipment from clubrsx. It said it was left at the front door at 9:44AM. I didn't see shit. My parents didn't see a shipment. I figured they must of dropped it off at a neighbors house so I call them up and nobody fuckin has it! So I came to the conclusion that my fedex shipment was stolen from my front door. I search this house inside and house and nothing. I am so fuckin pissed off!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called FedEx and they said they were gonna trace it which pretty much means they are gonna call the driver and ask if he remembers if he indeed dropped it off. Thats not gonna help much. They said I would have to call ClubRSX regarding the stolen pakage...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uhh

contact FedEx

they aren't allowed to just leave packages at the front door :dontknow:

are they?
Thats what I thought but they are authorized to do that from what they said.

"Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized"

ClubRSX....you should change to UPS.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never seen the option to get it insured from ClubRSX, unless thats standard...

That was my second time I ordered from them and both were via FedEx.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
I think u are required to way 24 hours...they will prob find it

i had the UPS guy say it was delivered at 10AM...(a package)

he came around 3 PM and said.. "sorry i was running late and didnt want to get yelled at for not getting there before 10AM"

or some B.S.

(cuz it was an overnight package)

im like...."yea....THANKS buddy"

·
Yes, I drive a FIT
4,823 Posts
I got a package UPS'd to me from ClubRSX last week. Yeah, it was a pain in the ass missing EVERY SINGLE delivery attempt (who the fuck is home to receive packages at 10 on a weekday?) but I went to the store and signed for it eventually and atleast it didn't get stolen.

·
Big Pimpin
15,710 Posts
fedex and ups are the same, if it is not sent SIGNATURE REQUIRED (and no package is unless it's stated, because that costs money). It is at the drivers discretion to leave or not leave packages. Clubrsx uses fedex and ups as best as I can remember, but I think they have a special deal with fedex and the two day shipping thing (which is why 2 day is free through fedex on the site). Anyway, clubrsx is the one that has to put the claim on the package so contact them, you can't do anything else except handle it with chris/dierdra.

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
that happened to me before too, even though the package was marked SIGNATURE REQUIRED it was dropped at the front door, couldnt find it...drove around the block it was sitting at a neighbor's house 3 houses down

but then again it was kinda my fault cuz i told the ups to drop all my packages off at the door no matter wat...i dunno how he fawked that up though :dontknow:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I think u are required to way 24 hours...they will prob find it

i had the UPS guy say it was delivered at 10AM...(a package)

he came around 3 PM and said.. "sorry i was running late and didnt want to get yelled at for not getting there before 10AM"

or some B.S.

(cuz it was an overnight package)

im like...."yea....THANKS buddy"
hopefully thats the case here

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.