Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
:inoutfuu:

Looking good sir, I'm extremely :jelly: as fuck.
Ha, thanks man.
:chuck:

they sell them like that?
Yep.. Company called Santee.. Should work great hiding the battery. The wires will be extremely tucked on the whole bike. Basically only going to see the spark plug wires running from the coils.

Did a little work today. Finished the last mount on the oil tank, so that's completely done. My rear wheel came in, as well as drum brake plate. Looks amazing :chuck:
A friend of mine has had my triple trees because he's shaving all the stock mounts on them and welding in holes from the factory. I should have them back this week, so I can mount the front end back up again. Then get to weld up the mini ape handlebars going on the bike :pimp. Also having the rear wheel trued and balance and tire installed this week so it should be a full roller early next week. Just ordered a ton more shit today, so should start making heavy progress soon.

Getting pretty expensive now lol.. Luckily I have just about everything I need. Minus cost of getting it painted :dontknow:

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Got a whole bunch of parts in, and did a little more work today.

Put in a new brake drum and sprocket, and installed new brake shoes.. Rear drum is my only brake, so wanted everything brand new.

Also got word from a friend that the triple trees are done, so picking them up. The rear wheel will be going to the shop this week for the truing and tire swap. Got a little behind for the holidays. Can't wait to get this thing a roller.

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Some more work done..

Here is a pic of my bike and a couple other projects going on in the garage.

Got the rear tire mounted and the handlebars welded up. Also attached the brake rod. Had to take the head off the motor though. Sent it to a shop to get spigots threaded into the head to attach the exhaust.

The stance of the bike should be perfect when on the ground. The front should be a couple inches higher then the back

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
lol Not sure if anyone is still following.

But got the seat and headlight mounted today. Need to pick up my head from the shop, and then the motor will be all back together and exhaust installed.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
lol Not sure if anyone is still following.

But got the seat and headlight mounted today. Need to pick up my head from the shop, and then the motor will be all back together and exhaust installed.

it looks awesome Jordan :love:

Pretty badass Jordan. :thumbsup:
Awesome seeing it come together - when do you think it will be ready to ride?
:wavey:

I think this is the bike he is going to take to bike week Daytona :dontknow:

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Pretty badass Jordan. :thumbsup:
Awesome seeing it come together - when do you think it will be ready to ride?
it looks awesome Jordan :love:

:wavey:

I think this is the bike he is going to take to bike week Daytona :dontknow:
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Daytona was the plan, but its only a few weeks away. If I really wanted to, I could probably rush it together to make it, but I came this far and don't want to start cutting corners. So I'm just going to take my Sportster.

I think sometime in April would be realistic. That's without paint though. I'll probably just ride it raw this year then break it down for paint next winter.

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Got a Kickstand welded up, and bike off the lift for now.

Also got my head back from the shop, so the motor will be all back together within the next week or so.

·
Ms. Claudia is a Whore
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Pretty much got the whole motor back together today. Installed new clutch plates, new charging system, re-timed the transmission, and got screw in exhaust spigots welded up into the head.

Starting to look like a Triumph again

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
looking great Jordan but have to ask. what's with the hanging stuffed tiger :D

81 - 100 of 117 Posts