Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Holy fuck. What kind of dyno is this? If I'm reading this right, it looks like you made 290whp All Motor and 488whp with the nitrous. Are you sure you're only using 630cc injectors?
To make thing easier 4 u guys
the dyno is dynapck and those numbers are flyweel power

the numers to the wheels
all motor 253whp=290 to the crank 202.4 torque
stage 1 nos 322whp=371 261,1torque

stage 2 nos 425whp=489 341.5torque

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
Ok. That makes more sense now. I hate when they convert the numbers like that on the dyno sheet. Just leave it at whp so it doesn't confuse people. lol

Good numbers though man. 250+whp All Motor is a fun time in these cars. I can only imagine how much fun 425whp is. I only made 312whp on a dyno jet with a 130bhp(105whp) shot. I'm hoping for 350whp now that I switched to e85 and bumped the shot up to 150bhp(125whp).

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
05 PWP
534 Posts
they sell a fogger that is meant to spray for a dual stage set up like that, its called an annual fogger. when i was going to run my dual stage setup they told me not to use a regular nos wet dual fogger cause you could have a different pattern the way the nitrous comes out of the fuel side. but hey you tried it seems possible and working well very nice set up. your cars making really good power:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sorry guys but thing is i went to the track and i have gone with my mh slicks
and team dynamics weels that cleared my calipers so many times and never had any problems, 1 month ago i changed my brake pads and that braught my calipers
more outwards , cant believe i went to the track and my weels were griding on the calipers and my rsx wound roll

wtf unluckiest weekend ever

sorry guys 4 the dissapointment i was realy looking forward into for 11ens

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Did you just want to stop at that shot size or did your motor not want to make anymore power?
100 pump octane here in europe was the max I can spray..im shure I can make more with race fuel but dont want to go that way.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
100 pump octane here in europe was the max I can spray..im shure I can make more with race fuel but dont want to go that way.

Here is my latest time complete street car

21 - 38 of 38 Posts