Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
I would expect more too. Is San Gabriel a moutainous region? Atmospheric pressure you think? I know, a saratoga dude that doesn't know his local geography :laughing:

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My defense for weak numbers... =p

1. Dirty air filter havn't cleaned at all?
2. My fujitsubo nightmare here. It was fixed, but utilizing 2.5 mandrel bent piping instead of 2.3666666 piping.
3. My car isn't a factory freak. :p

·
Registered
398 Posts
shutup you whore.. jk haha.. it doesnt matter man!! your car pulls like a mofo!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Your fine dude.
Your times prove it.
Dynojet is gonna read low all the time.

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
Yah, I think dynos are more useful for personal reference if you go to the same one. There's just too many variables. I still haven't seen much evidence that a cat back does anything. You might very well be pulling 185 from the ecu and cai, which is typical.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
piao i suggest u add some type r badges hats 10 hp..then some type r shoulder pads for the seat belt..thats 10 hp per pad!!!

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I dynoed stock 163.9 / 119.9 , how much did it cost u to get around 190 WHP?

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
sjracer said:
What kind of mods do you have done? That seems like the average for just intake, exhaust, and Hondata.

See MmmotorNutz Dyno thread for comparison.
Gonna save ya some time here goes mine:

·
Remember Acura_Gurl?
7,025 Posts
What's with this iVTEC dip shown in both dynos? These dyno graphs look different than what Hondata claims:

I have Injen CAI+Borla and will be getting Hondata in the spring. If I can find a cheap dyno place in town, I'd like to compare #'s with this.

Manufacturer clams are annoying. Intakes claim about 20hp, Hondata claims about 15hp and Exhausts claim about 10hp, yet you get all three of these (which are designed to work together) and you're lucky to dyno 20hp :eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts