Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone

well i have a CN stage II runing 17 psi and got it installed at kbracing from simon (he did a great job) well the other day i went driving around town and ran into a 03 svt cobra with exhaust and talked to him about his car. he told me he ran a 12.66 on street tires and i wanted to know how i would do againts him. so we went and raced from 30 to who ever pulled away and at 50. well on the 1st run it was from 50 and he pulled on me until the end of 3rd and i started to catch up then i passed him at about the end of 4th gear. the 2nd race was the best we were at 30 and then we punched it and i pulled on him about a half a car then he pulled about a half then i just passed him the cobra guy was so shocked :tonguegri he couldnt belive how fast my car was lol well thanks for reading and this was my 1st race so there will be much more to come. :thumbsup:

I have the vid of the race but i dont know how to edit the tape so ill try to get my friend to edit it and ill post it.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
this should probably go in the RSX vs ALL forum but ah well...

Nice race, 03 Cobra's are wickedly fast..:drool: I'd love to have one, so niiiiiiiice....good job though, you're car must be tuned pretty nicely to have run with/beat him :thumbsup:

lat-R

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
LoOk iTz jOo said:
hey everyone

well i have a CN stage II runing 17 psi and got it installed at kbracing from simon (he did a great job) well the other day i went driving around town and ran into a 03 svt cobra with exhaust and talked to him about his car. he told me he ran a 12.66 on street tires and i wanted to know how i would do againts him. so we went and raced from 30 to who ever pulled away and at 50. well on the 1st run it was from 50 and he pulled on me until the end of 3rd and i started to catch up then i passed him at about the end of 4th gear. the 2nd race was the best we were at 30 and then we punched it and i pulled on him about a half a car then he pulled about a half then i just passed him the cobra guy was so shocked :tonguegri he couldnt belive how fast my car was lol well thanks for reading and this was my 1st race so there will be much more to come. :thumbsup:

I have the vid of the race but i dont know how to edit the tape so ill try to get my friend to edit it and ill post it.
Nice run. What are u putting down at the wheels and what turbo are u using? I think it's passnubye (sp) thats making a little over 400whp at 17PSI
:nervous:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Type-S150 said:
Nice run. What are u putting down at the wheels and what turbo are u using? I think it's passnblue (sp) thats making a little over 400whp at 17PSI
:nervous:
Lee, simon and someothers tuned it at CN and lee said it was a third gear run and it made i think 383whp and 280 trq somewhere around that ball park but the dyno room was very hot and it was 90 something but lee said i would have broke 400 whp in 4th gear with 17psi. :thumbsup: and im running a
60-1 and after the dyno i got some motor mounds (sp) put in becasue it had to much vibration so that should be a few more hp going to the ground and not getting lost.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
The stage II cars are unreal just imagine the cyber shop car at 28psi.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeahi said:
hmm simon did the install? i think i'll have to give them a call then since CN prob. won't do anymore installs, i need stage 2 fast. Glad to see you got your car fixed and made it back to oklahoma in one piece man!
lol thanks i just put the car in today to get it painted. but give CN a call and tell them that you want to talk to simon and you wont be disappointed and i hope everything turns out great :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
Zilver RSX said:
That's tight an all, but shit, your engine will not last long w/o some sleeving or somethign!
We have run the stage II kit with 25 psi for over 20k. BTW that's over 440 stompers. So the block will take that and more. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts