Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
IrViNgToN gOt CaRs.......
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TO ALL MY PEERS LOL THIS IS MY FIRST SHOW OFF THREAD.. IM NOT A PRO WIT THE CAM EITHER BUT IM FEELIN THE SHOTS SO THATS ALL THAT MATTERS RITE?? HOPEFULLY ME,MY CREW,&SELECT FEW OF YALL CAN KEEP HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE EAST COAST! CUZ THIS IMPORT GAME IS LOOKIN BAD ON OUR SIDE!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
SSM FTW =]

Anyways, to make it look better if you got the money
-Mugen Lip Kit (If not Rear lip is a must )
-JDM Tails

Get moddin =]

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i did it on purpose, its a type s but i didnt want the badge. & im into type rrin my car out u dig. so i put the integra on that side so can finda similar style honda badge for the otha side.. sorta like the old school cars,, i jus got rid of my DA and i liked how those badges look, honda on one side & integra xsi on the otha.. do u see my vision????

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts
yea i did it on purpose, its a type s but i didnt want the badge. & im into type rrin my car out u dig. so i put the integra on that side so can finda similar style honda badge for the otha side.. sorta like the old school cars,, i jus got rid of my DA and i liked how those badges look, honda on one side & integra xsi on the otha.. do u see my vision????
i wouldnt recommend "type rrin" your car if it isnt a real type r. posers ftl.

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea besides the badges,visors,wheels & drop its stock... i got plans but i did as much as i could in a short time for honda fest even tho that shoulda been called rice fest! i got the car in march & the fest was 08/16/08.. now thats passed im saving for MORE mugen!

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i meant to say NOT into type rrin my car! im not a fan of the posers.. my fault john im still a noob when it comes to posting.. even when it comes to conversation.. but ill work on it my dude.. lol

·
KabiKano Kennels
2,337 Posts
I'd throw spacers on that DC5 bring out the wheels so they look flush with the fender. nice cars. civic looks dope w/ those rims

·
Reset
2,442 Posts
i meant to say NOT into type rrin my car! im not a fan of the posers.. my fault john im still a noob when it comes to posting.. even when it comes to conversation.. but ill work on it my dude.. lol
Np man, just remember that white space is your friend :thumbsup:

Did you get my pm?

John

1 - 20 of 40 Posts