Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guys, w/e brand i buy, my H1 headlights only be lasting me like 2-4 months, are their any good ones out there. Like last ones i bought were supposeedly one year warrantly and they lasted 4 months so :S, pleasee tell me if ya guys know any places that sell good lights in gva area.

·
Registered
865 Posts
HID's should last u a long time! =)

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Those cheap lights, like the euro lites/bulbs will last from few weeks to few months! ;) as what Frosty suggested get those, I have the Phillips Blue Visions and its the best for its price and it does not look "cheap" :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got a pair of PIAA Extreme White H1 bulbs from Best Buy Performance and they were only around 80 bucks. It's located right close to that bubble tea place near Boundary and Kingsway.
Anywho I purchased them for my brother and he has had them in his RSX since last summer, they have not failed yet.
they are open sundays now, give them a call at 604-430-0094
there address is 3638 Kingsway vancouver

·
Registered
26 Posts
did a search on the board. it looks like the only bulb worth buying are the philips bluevision. everything else just seem to die after a couple of months.

·
Registered
287 Posts
yes, changing bulbs every few months is just ridiculous. Worse yet every few weeks. I'm trying the BlueVisions next.

·
Not a noob, not yet a vet
2,267 Posts
im planning to change the bulbs but it looks hard to change them? i already read the manual but is it that hard?

·
Registered
241 Posts
philips diamond vision

·
Not a noob, not yet a vet
2,267 Posts
where can i get phillips blue vision in vancouver anyone? i went to canadian tire and they dont have it, even H1 bulbs...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Philips blue vision is your best bet. Try Wal-Mart, that's where I found them. powerbulbs.com seems to be the place a lot of people here get them too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys, but i have place vision h1 from parker place ( cheap ricer lights ) for my high beams and placed the blub facing the down so they aint high beams no more their like fog lights which jus hit the ground. I left the stock ones in the regular headlight slot and i usually drive with high beams and regular lights on @ the same time @ nite, it looks pretty sweet and i havnt had to change the h1 visions cuz i only use then @ nite. thanks n e ways guys.

L

·
0 Posts
Your best bet is to buy Philips "Long Life" bulbs. I'd be willing to bet those will last at LEAST longer than the average bulb, and DEFINITELY longer than ricer bulbs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts