Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my injen cai for a great deal from my local shop that i've done lots of business with for 200. i cant wait to put it on this weekend to add to my greddy evo :). i'll have pics by tomorrow or the next day. just had to share :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just put it on, changed the tone of my greddy real nice. its more throaty and you can really feel it when it hits vtec. :thumbsup: for injen

·
You Like My Member
754 Posts
username03 said:
just put it on, changed the tone of my greddy real nice. its more throaty and you can really feel it when it hits vtec. :thumbsup: for injen
deep throaty sound? leave it up to me. :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
I was wondering. any of you guys after putting the CAI in, do the stock intake place is gonna be empty???, cause mine is. and looks weird

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
RSX-S-Black said:
I was wondering. any of you guys after putting the CAI in, do the stock intake place is gonna be empty???, cause mine is. and looks weird
Yes the place where the stock airbox was will be empty. I don't think it looks weird. It just suprises me that the airbox takes up that much space :eek:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
toxicvtec said:
i think those rims are the ones that come with the A-Spec...i forgot what they are technically called.

yep. gonna get em powdercoated soon.

·
You Like My Member
754 Posts
username03 said:
yep. gonna get em powdercoated soon.
nice, i like them. i plan on getting a RSX soon.

A-Spec is a upgrade option right??

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
so which adds more power AEM or INJEN CAI, I know Injen is easier to install.

Edit: A-Spec is a waste of money option, opps did I say that out loud, I mean yeah, if your going for looks go for the A-Spec package looks great but overpriced. If your going for speed, u can do alot more with 4995(5299 w/ installation) than for a factory package.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
every1 has their opinions on the a-spec package too. don't be hatin on the "genuine" acura parts

1 - 20 of 52 Posts