Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he i installed my cold air intake, and my bumper is on and everything, however i cannot get those two last screws to hold on the bumper, right under where the cai filter sits...the filter is in the way, and will not let me pull the plastic flaps together where the holes meet up, that will allow me to put the two last screws in place. so i was wondering if i need to take off my bumper and try to position my cai filter better, and try to make my intake sit higher so theres clearance, or if its impossible....im wondering if im the only one who has this problem..?

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
Are you sure you cut out enough of the fenderwell so u can pull it? You might want to go back and take a lil more out...its probably hitting against the cai right now as u try and pull it from lack of room.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Importtuner said:
Are you sure you cut out enough of the fenderwell so u can pull it? You might want to go back and take a lil more out...its probably hitting against the cai right now as u try and pull it from lack of room.
i cut more than enough out of my fenderwell

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
weird... is the bumper fully snapped in correctly? how much space is there from the 2 holes that need to be lined up? less than an inch? i dont kno if u havta reposition ur filter cause of it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, im probably just going to take it off and try to reposition it, my bumper is not going to fall off or anything, but i would like my bumper to fit on perfect with all the screws and everything in place

1 - 5 of 5 Posts