Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have been looking over builds on here for the last few years but never really made an account as i never needed to.. Alot of amazing builds on here, have a few tabbed as well which i check out every so often :love But A few months ago i made an account as i needed some help.. So may as well make a thread now! So first of all i am from the UK. It started 3 and a half years ago i was on the hunt for a daily, i was looking at civic type R's, audi A4's, ideally something sensible.... Until i saw a jrsc dc5 for sale, did everything i could to make it happen and next thing i knew i put down a deposit... so much for sensible eh lol i'll stop talking rubbish and let the pictures do the talking....

*Warning, going to be a lot of pictures!*

This is how she was when i bought it;

The only reason i bought this car was it didn't need anything, i could enjoy it the way it was and save money on modding it..... Again, what a mistake and how wrong i was.... Then the money started going down the drain. Here are some progress pic's during my ownership;

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything looks good. But for the love of God, get rid of those EVO fins on the roof
Haha thanks, is it that bad.. I like them, function > form for me :eek: although, i dont even track so probably dont even notice anything lol

Think we have the same wheels man. :awwyea:

Volk se37k?
Yeah they're Volk se37k's :fistbump: wasn't sure about them in blue as i loved the bronze but wanted a change and i do like it now, just stands out a tad..

looking good so far.

Any actual engine photos?
Thanks man.

Was going to post some but forgot, heres two for you!

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
omg that Gruppe M intake makes me sooo fucking jelly... I wish that could work on LHD... with all my tuck work it could now but no need as I'm turbo.

Nice choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.