Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car a week ago. My brother bought a kia and when i went with him to do paper work i saw this in the lot. The sticker said 15,700, but since my brother bought a car i walked at 12,000 even :)

64,000 miles on it. Mint condition, all options

Im ordering An Injen Cai when i get paid on friday, Then a drop and some tints are in line within a month. :)

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
Just got the car a week ago. My brother bought a kia and when i went with him to do paper work i saw this in the lot. The sticker said 15,700, but since my brother bought a car i walked at 12,000 even :)

64,000 miles on it. Mint condition, all options
Damn! Congrats bro, have fun modding!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pics are in black and white. because the lighting was really wierd that night and long exposure was needed. Also.. I thought they looked cool, and My brother bought a Kia....

a. 10 year 100,000 mile warrranty
b. he could care less what klind of car hes driving as long as it works
c. He drives like a moron
d. he smokes alot in his car.. and kia's like cigs
e. He has NO taste in autos

I have 300 dollars to spend on friday, injen intake sound like a good idea as a first mod?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice car, and u got it at a great price for those conditions. good pickup...

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts
what kinda kia did your bro get?
in for pics...

LOL at ur bro....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He got a 2007 kia spectra. But hes thinking of putting a body kit on.. along with rims, spoiler and i think hes going to turbo it in a few months
To let everyone know.. This post was a complete fucking joke.. i wanted to see what people would say about a boosted kia with a body kit.. lol. He may have bought a kia.. but hes not a complete retard haha, also...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.