Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ItrnS.JPG

itr side.JPG

Well this past weekend sold my DD Nissan Stanza beater and went to Virginia to pick up my new DD got her for 14,500:thumbsup:

Pic's on page 2 and 4 .

Updated pics on page 5 .:thumbsup:

Random pics on page 8.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
how many miles on her? looks to be in good condition

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she was a 1 owner since jan of 00 got her with 68k full history of maint rec's clean auto check clean carfax. brembo slotted rotors + stock rotors K&N filter + stock filter. She has no rust and drives great cold A/C shes got a few body blemishes. Nothing serious just a few dings but imma give her some TLC.

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
that is a damn good deal if u ask me. 14,500 for an 00 ITR with 68K? thats like unheard of around my part of town...
-Adam

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,470 Posts
man that car is so hot, i always wanted a dc2

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dFunk said:
nice itr, but that shouldn't be your daily driver :dontknow:
Well i dont do much DD anyways about 8k a year so might aswell enjoy the car i DD in Thanks for the Love guys.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DC5_Angelo said:
yeah, i really wouldnt use that as a dd, and i def keep in a safe area
I do very little daily driveing usually to work and back thats about it. I couldnt think of any other better car for My DD needs overall i am extremely satisfied. Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
looks good, I wouldnt mind picking up one when I have a garage to keep it in for a track whore. But until I move in the spring its not really an option.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts