Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got tired of the walbro pump not being able to produce the fuel volume I need, I also got tired of the low fuel lean cut. I talked to stan at fast turbo and he had this system for the rsx. It should work really well and give me the fuel volume I need and fix the low fuel lean cut, it really sucks having to run a full tank of fuel in order to not get lean cut. I will be installing it today or tomorrow and I will have some pictures of the install. There is also fuel pick up I did not get a picture of that

·
Retired OG
31,646 Posts
Silver RSX-S said:
uh, 380whp and walbro isnt enough?
err shit i just bought one :(
dunno if mrburner has shipped it yet or not tho...
dont be depressed something is really wrong with todds fuel system...i am only about 70-75% duty on a estimated 350whp with no fuel return....but i plannin on 2 walbros and 550whp + its just a bit cheaper to do it my way.

4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Fade2Black said:
dont be depressed something is really wrong with todds fuel system...i am only about 70-75% duty on a estimated 350whp with no fuel return....but i plannin on 2 walbros and 550whp + its just a bit cheaper to do it my way.
Brian if you keep 1 walbro and run a return line you will have the same problem. I am sure running 2 walbros will work fine though

·
Boostifed
4,562 Posts
thought so... is that a intake fuel pump or does he keep the walboro in the tank and put that somewhere under the car?

·
RIP 2/4/2009
3,532 Posts
I got the same kit from Stan, but I'm still waiting for the FPR & Fuel rail, plus I didn't get the thing in the NOS package, what's that? A relay?
Also did you get any kind of instructions from him?

·
Boostifed
4,562 Posts
how would you run the fuel lines..? like where under the car.. is it possible to put it between the body and the hard fuel/brake lines?

4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Djstorm100 said:
thought so... is that a intake fuel pump or does he keep the walboro in the tank and put that somewhere under the car?
The bosch pump goes under the car and the walbro will come out

Oside Jimc said:
I got the same kit from Stan, but I'm still waiting for the FPR & Fuel rail, plus I didn't get the thing in the NOS package, what's that? A relay?
Also did you get any kind of instructions from him?
Yeah the thing in the nos package is a relay I did not get that from him I got it from tony at adf.
No he did not really give me any instructions but he explained it, I will do a write up in a few days.
I dont think I got the fitting for the outlet of the pump I will have to call him tomorrow

yeahi said:
nice, how much did that little fuel set-up cost you?
Pretty expesnive the pump alone is like $280

·
Registered
941 Posts
k20tuRbo said:
Yeah I am just running the feed line under the car. Stan said to just use some good quality zip ties
yea i would try and use something better then zipties just like he said they will break over time. and you dont want your feedline hanging on the ground :noes:

·
Triple Fucking OG
1,422 Posts
I am using These clamps they come in a set of 10, which should be enough, but I ordered 2 sets just in case. Also I'm using a -8 line, you may need a different size depending on your line size.

The way you run the fuel setup depends on how you plumb your FPR.

If you run it dead head style which holds pressure between the FPR and rail you run the setup: Pickup tube out of tank->braided line->fuel pump->braided line->fuel filter->braided line to engine compartment->into the regulator side port->out the other end of the regulator->braided line->into the fuel rail; return line goes out the regulator bottom port->into OEM feed line->back to the tank

If you run it Bypass style (which I am): Pickup tube out of tank->braided line->fuel pump->braided line->fuel filter->braided line to engine compartment->into one end of the rail->out the other end of the rail->braided line->into the regulator side port->out the regulator bottom port->into OEM feed line->back to the tank

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.