Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Nice!
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just forced the guys at Magnus to finish this intake manifold for my car.

I think its pretty pimptacular but you guys can judge for yourselves.

Attachments

·
Formerly Trvotypes
7,220 Posts
wow.. whats the gains of having a manifold like that?

Reactions: DC5_Angelo

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
wow is that a shroud or literally a manifold.either way looks fuckin sick. How much did it run you? any numbers. Specs?

·
booosstteeeddd rsx-s
310 Posts
wuddup nick...... did u get that beast back yet.....we will have to meet up somewhere wen u get that thing back.... i will be workin on my car within the next 2 weeks or so

jared

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
looks good. Now we all want numbers.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Lookin good nick. Glad they finally got that done for you. Can't wait to go for a ride :thumbsup:

·
Nice!
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This isn't a one off piece, it is however the 1st one produced. I need to finish up a few small items before i can hit the dyno. But numbers will be coming soon. I am going to tune the car at low boost within the next 2 weeks and then have Marco tune the car at high boost. Based on Magnus' other manifold designs I am expecting to see huge gains out of this piece. I'm not at libery to discuss the specs of the manifold/design. And a price has yet to be dertimined. This manifold was designed be a direct bolt-on piece. This means the stock throttle body can be used, there is no need to eliminate power steering, you don't have to relocate the radiator, and it can be used with a stock hood. There were two manifolds designed, both will be tested on FI and All Motor applications.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts