·
Registered
8,340 Posts
finally, itr kit, nice......

·
Sekushi 909/951 Installer
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, man. Is it pretty much stock, again? I remember seeing that he had a lot of things for sale. What suspension did he leave on it? Your bro's RSX was on my favs on this board:).
The Buddyclub Racing Spec Damper! I just need new tires, damn michilen sucks! Plannin on gettine Falken azenis rt615.

·
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought this car was seriously fucked when he was run off the road? I thought thats why he bought the evo? :confused:
It wasnt that fucked up. It was repairable. Just the rear passanger alightment that got fucked up. Thats why i need new tires so i can get the alightments done again.

·
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, man. RSD! Awesome. I wish my new car had those. LOL. Was everything, engine wise, returned to stock?
Yea, back to stock, but the check engine light is on and the ABS light is on, i think that fucker that knocked him off the road made the abs worked to hard and it some how got fucked up. T is paying for all those repair, not me! LOL.

·
WHO DAT
4,707 Posts
i'm assuming the car came fully loaded? if that's the case, what else is left for you to do other than the obvious (new wheels).

edit: nvm i read the above post that the car is back to stock. what do you have planned for it now?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts