Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i've been dieing to show you guys my friends car because the color is pure sex (nsx-r yellow) and i was bored and wanted to use my new camera soo....

It's an LS with a JDM Type R swap... and the reason why its my twin is because we pretty much have the same all motor build

Same Rods
Same pistons
Same cams, etc....

Difference is that he doesn't have a muffler, just a straight pipe from the resonator, sounds sick.

mines faster of course though his is Evans tuned :noes::p PS : His plate is Hilarious.

·
Dan The Handy Man
4,151 Posts
clean i think he should put a type r front end on it :)

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
914 Posts
nice +rep for you and your friend:thumbsup:

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool plate, bet cops love it
every night, cops find it amusing and either tell him a) he's balsy or b) he's just plain stupid.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea jdm front end would look nice. iuno I think the phoenix yellow looks better. But that teg looks good too
Phenoix yellow is way too pale, i love the dark golden rich look.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everyone and their mother around here has a JDM front end teg, its getting played out.

·
In the works... ^.^; ;
2,401 Posts
i love tegs .. i was looking at a gsr when i was shopping for cars and when i went to go buy it i asked some guy who was sitting at the counter writing some on some papers if i could buy it haha and he goes sorry man i just did ... i was a sad panda it was clean

anyhoo clean teggy +rep for you
________
Jomtien condos

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
LOCAL EXHAUST WHORE!
3,664 Posts
that color looks nice, and he seems to have nice mods too, only thing id do to it would be ditch those sparcos to oem itr seeats or some jdm itr seats..

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dont even get me started, those sparco's have been in every single fucking car he's owned.

·
got boost?
4,789 Posts
officer: do you know why i pulled you over
driver: because i told you to?

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
officer: do you know why i pulled you over
driver: because i told you to?
You have no idea what he puts LE through over here, one night, cop pulled him over for inadaquit exhaust, and he's sitting there arguing that its not too loud.

So the officer goes... fine, if its not to loud then why dont you rev it up for me.

He brings up to 7800 rpm and pegs it for the two step, just blaring, shooting flames, the hole 9 yards. The cop is screaming at him to stop and goes.... you really dont think thats loud?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts