Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I normally don't like those but that one looks really clean.

·
The Philthies
659 Posts
why do RSX owners hate every car that's not an RSX??? I don't get it. Different strokes for different folks...damn. Nice ride man I'm sure it would woop 90% of the j-holes that are flaming you.

·
PM onebad 4n00ds
11,891 Posts
A: I own an RSX and B: I'm not hatin I'm just saying everytime I see a thread about something besides an RSX it's usually Flame city.

Maybe you missed the thread where it was shown this kids a lying sack of shit and just a douchebag in general. :dontknow: Maybe if some of the people in Member Show-Off took a break from slobbing knob for a few seconds and ventured out into the forum a little more often they would know why people 'randomly' bash others. :rolleyes:

·
PM onebad 4n00ds
11,891 Posts
"clean"

Of course its clean...its bone stock on the outside
:deadhorse: (minus tints)

and the red car....(i hope this wasnt serious)

is a Z06 :drool:

He's just like most of the other morons in this section that try and raise their post counts by saying one word compliments for no reason. :shakehead Thats why so many people got pwned in the supra-liar thread. They dont really care what the threads about, they just want to add another post to their count. :rolleyes:

·
Central PA AMSOIL dealer
5,586 Posts
Maybe you missed the thread where it was shown this kids a lying sack of shit and just a douchebag in general. :dontknow: Maybe if some of the people in Member Show-Off took a break from slobbing knob for a few seconds and ventured out into the forum a little more often they would know why people 'randomly' bash others. :rolleyes:
owned:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts