Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wats up fellas. i was just bored so i just wanna tell u the things i will get done pretty soon..

03 nighthawk black pearl type s

greddy front lip ( in my room - pending install and paint)
OEM side skirts ( Already on )
Authentic ITR headlights ( Already on)
Authentic ITR rear lip ( need to buy and install )
Type R Replica wing ( in my room- pending install and paint)
***Thinking of Buying "Hayame Coilover kit" ( have tein s techs on but i wanna lower my car atleast 2 inches) (originally wanted Tein SS but i guess i can save money with Hayame)

My only problem is im so confuzed on what wheels to get, for sure 18's.?!?! i would go with volks in a split second but thats way out of budget for a 17 year old as my self only making 8$ an hour.

these are basically what will be done soon but im so confuzed on what wheels to get.

what yall think?

·
metaphysical impostor
4,727 Posts
integra_k20a2 said:
wats up fellas. i was just bored so i just wanna tell u the things i will get done pretty soon..

***Thinking of Buying "Hayame Coilover kit" ( have tein s techs on but i wanna lower my car atleast 2 inches) (originally wanted Tein SS but i guess i can save money with Hayame)

My only problem is im so confuzed on what wheels to get, for sure 18's.?!?! i would go with volks in a split second but thats way out of budget for a 17 year old as my self only making 8$ an hour.

these are basically what will be done soon but im so confuzed on what wheels to get.

what yall think?
Just out of curiosity why are you buying authentic ITR parts and then a replica JDM spoiler? just wait a little longer and save up for rims that you will enjoy.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
8 bucks an hour?

you got a type S?

dayum dude, u must have the hook ups...i make 15 an hour and i can only afford a base rsx...

i only have a cwest front lip and oem sides painted

i plan to get tein S tech springs... how r those for ride quality?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i make extra money on the side.... hustlin daily on the grind... lol jk... yeah but s techs are pretty koo i like em.... i just want more of a drop and better handling and comfortable ride....

type r wing is around 5-6 billz and replica was 1 bill and real itr lip i can get for 275-300 brand new so thats why im going real rear lip or else i woulda gone replica too.... since it doesnt need paint thats also another reason...

damn i was thinking of roja formula 7z or g games... but i just wish i can afford some VOLKS , those are my dream wheels.

·
Registered
530 Posts
ill sell u my konig verdicts.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah im koo i hate konig wheels... :dontknow:

·
Registered
121 Posts
i'm 17 but i work 2 jobs generally around 60+ hours a week (manager @ Hollister Co. , and i work at Best Buy)....and go to high school...thats how i can afford the type s and my stuff :) ... also being sponsored by a local shop helps me out too :)

but to be on topic, i would recommend what was mentioned above and go with the volk...work is a little less, and they're really good too...wheels are no hurry, so u should save and get what u want, not what u can get right now and will settle with

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
true true..... well i gotz a question for u modders that like that clean sleek jdm lookz like me- :wavey: these wheels arent so called "JDM" but let me know what u think...

these wheels with the greddy front lip, oem sides, type r rear, type r wing....

they are 18x8 formula 7z forged, and 2 piece i think (not sure)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
integra_k20a2 said:
true true..... well i gotz a question for u modders that like that clean sleek jdm lookz like me- :wavey: these wheels arent so called "JDM" but let me know what u think...

these wheels with the greddy front lip, oem sides, type r rear, type r wing....

they are 18x8 formula 7z forged, and 2 piece i think (not sure)

i think it looks nice....and btw...i make 2bucks an hour driving my type s ;)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
2 bucks an hour? what do you mean?
I know this following question has been gone over many many times but
when you said u want better handling and comfort? does that mean s tech? doesnt give u that compared to stock?
s tech only minor drop right? i think 1.5 inch all around?

Thanks
Where are you guys all from?

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
integra_k20a2 said:

what yall think?

im 17 too but i make a lot more.... try the market out their, i bet u can find a lot better jobs

try the whole, best buy, good guys, circuit city(where i work), they usually start at 9 minimum

·
Registered
121 Posts
RSXSAV69 said:
im 17 too but i make a lot more.... try the market out their, i bet u can find a lot better jobs

try the whole, best buy, good guys, circuit city(where i work), they usually start at 9 minimum
yea i work at best buy for 2 years and get 8.50....but at hollister co. since i'm a manager i get 13.75.....helps me out a lot :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts