Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some of you might remember a thread I posted a few weeks ago w/ my stock wheels on my bros sc300...

well yesterday he got hit by a ram whose steering failed totalling the car...he is ok, but his car and 2 of my wheels are toast:thumbsdow

on my car:

before:

after:

you can see it, but the wheel in the first pic is all black and ground up...

the ram's whole wheel assembly came off

good news (besides my bro being ok) is that the front 2 are good and the accident was not his fault at all so he SHOULD be able to get some money out of it

Reactions: SiLkk

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looked pretty bad... good to hear your bro's fine...
yeah...he ended up doing a complete 180, landing that way and watching the truck plow into the phone poll and into the woods after he stopped. he is really lucky he didnt get hit head on because he says the truck (which was in the oncoming lane)had come all the way into the shoulder of the side he was on..so he just barely got out of the way. We took him to the er where they found a bit of blood in his urine, but the xrays, ultrasounds and cat scans showed everything seemed to be ok so i guess he is ok, but he is bleeding slightly from his kidney or something

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
make sure those rims are insurable -- they might just write off the car with the OEM rims
gotta see what the other guys company will pay, but if they do pay all 4 plus tires would be $2600 to replace!...volk ftw:D

sweet send me a pm when ur ready to sell
actually man i looked and only one is uncurbed..the other has a pretty bad scrape so idk...im not sure if we can sell them so fast though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts